Tuesday, June 29, 2010

hurts


copy from this


It hurts inside to say good-bye
It hurts like I just need to cry
It hurts for me to say hello
It hurts for me to see you
It hurts for I’m never again gonna see you
It hurts for me to hear your voice
It hurts for I was never going to be your number one choice

But what hurts the most is coming back
because I do not want to hurt you any more by having to leave you all over again


I love You
So I will go
For you to be happy once again.

How do I say goodbye to what we
had?
The good times that made us laugh
Outweigh the bad.
I thought we'd get to see forever
But forever's gone away
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.
I don't know where this roadIs going to lead
All I know is where we've been
And what we've been through.
If we get to see tomorrow
I hope it's worth all the wait
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.
And I'll take with me the memories

To be my sunshine after the rain
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

No comments: