Sunday, February 8, 2009

TAG..nina yg ajar aku menda ni

ok here goes the rules: Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag jelah bape2 org pon. hahahha. edit sket


I am:

JOBLESS

I really want to go to:

KLIA on 14/2/2009 6 pm onward,why????

My favourite place is:


tempat yg ada wifi n tenet


My favourite thing is:


Handfone kot sanggup patah balik cheras -damansara amik handfone tertinggal atas katil.hehehhe

My favourite drink is:

ice caramel macchiato harga dia RM 13.65 boleh beli time gaji je,kalau aku g beli time tak gaji tu maknanya aku tgh tension n nak buat menda yang aku suke...


My favourite food is:

ikan talapia goreng berlada

My favourite colour definitely is:

kaler white

I live in:


Tropicana ,damansara,Petaling Jaya

I was born in:
Pahang

I attended:

uniten

My favourite story is:

Gilmore girl (ni gambar desktop aku)

This is my hobby:
travelling

and I definitely dream for:


So, I'm done with my tagging and now I'd like to share this tag game with my friends:
mira
sabrina

No comments: